Local Ad Sales Manager
Company: Altice USA
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech
company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting
with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their
favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around
technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate
customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and
retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our
customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
Job Summary The Local Sales Manager (LSM) is responsible for
managing and attaining his (her) individual budget responsibility
for Local Linear, News 12, Traffic and Weather, APS as well as
OA/OH. He (she) is also responsible for development of local
tactics required to achieve budget. He (she) is responsible for
hiring, training and developing Account Executives, providing
coaching, discipline and leadership. Responsibilities
- Attend sales calls with AE's to help train, develop and close
- EnforceSalesforce compliance and utilize Salesforce as the core
database and management tool for the division.
- Enforce Accounts Receivables policies culminating in budgeted
bad debt goals and 120 day receivable percentage targets.
- Conduct weekly one on ones with the AE to go over all account
status, activity, and pending opportunities.
- Assist the General Sales Mgr with budget and forecasting
- Interact routinely with GSM/Traffic to create special packaging
of media to achieve and exceed stated revenue budget goals.
- Assess ongoing systems, operational and servicing needs of
Local Ad Sales to maintain industry service standards.
- Work closely with GSM to establish annual ad sales
- Conduct and preparation of weekly sales meetings Qualifications
- 5 years minimum working ad sales in cable advertising or media
sales management experience
- Strong leadership, problem solving and team building skills;
ability to attract, develop and retaintalent
- Experience working with a sales department either directly in
management or cross departmentally and demonstrated successful
- Knowledge of sales research tools: Nielsen, Scarborough,
Strata. Griffin and CMR
- Knowledge of Cable Traffic software and Commercial Insertion
- Leadership ability to lead non-reporting staff across many
functions and departments to work together
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment requiring high
level of flexibility, energy and commitment
- Experience in working projects through the utilization of
outside vendor services and coordination of internal departments to
meet project goals
- Ability to work well with financials, expense and revenue
budgets. Forecasting skills and financial modeling essential for
- Ability to communicate well with support staff (training and
coaching) as well as senior management (presenting budgets
- Ability to anticipate and define departmental operational and
vendor support modifications to service the business Altice USA is
an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and
promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender,
race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status,
pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis
protected by federal, state, or local law. Altice USA, Inc.
collects personal information about its applicants for employment
that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment
related information, photos, education information and/or protected
classifications under federal and state law. This information is
collected for employment purposes, including identification, work
authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource
administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to
provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application
or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQfor further
Keywords: Altice USA, Bossier City , Local Ad Sales Manager, Sales , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!