Client Services Account Representative
Company: Guidant Financial
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: May 10, 2022
This is a fully and permanently remote work from home
opportunity with a growing and stable company available in select
states across the US: AZ, FL, GA, ID, KS, LA, MI, MN, NC, NE, TX,
Are you excited by the thought of helping entrepreneurs across the
country realize their dreams of building their own company? We have
a bold vision of increasing the number of people who succeed in
small business. To date, our team has put $5B of funding to use,
helping launch over 20,000 businesses and creating nearly 100,000
jobs to the economy. We're doing this by delivering innovative
funding solutions and building the latest technology to help
entrepreneurs across the country start and grow their small
businesses. Our purpose goes beyond supporting entrepreneurs - we
want our employees to feel as empowered as our entrepreneurs to
make an impact on our clients and their careers.
Passion: You champion our mission and think like an
Adaptability: Change isn't scary. You embrace opportunities to
adapt and bring others along.
Connection: Connection is important. You lift others up because
when they grow you grow.
Excellence: You thrive outside of your comfort zone. You jump at
the chance to make things better and have insatiable curiosity.
Diversity: You encourage diversity, equity and inclusion. You help
empower our community and foster an environment that encourages
different perspectives and values each team member's individual
Our Account Representatives support small business owners who
depend on our 401(k) plan administration services. A large part of
the role is taking inbound calls from our clients to answer
questions and assist in resolving issues of varying complexity.
Review documents submitted by our clients and proactively keep them
updated. Collaborate with our Plan Administration and Compliance
team to get our clients IRS Form 5500 filings, distributions, loan
requests, and other documents completed in a timely manner.
- Manage a queue of cases and respond within a defined time
- Develop a basic understanding of retirement plans, specifically
- Ability to complete tasks independently while also
collaborating within your team and department
- Advise clients of internal processes and assist clients with
navigating multiple systems
- Obtain and analyze documents submitted by clients for
- Assist clients and team members on advanced retirement plan
topics including terminations
- Contributing to department and team projects
- Performs other duties as required
- Must be 18 years of age
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in a related field (business,
finance, etc.) or equivalent work experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of 401(K) plan structure, ROBS, and IRS/DOL
regulations is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adapt easily to process and organizational changes
- Ability to have difficult conversations with clients while
maintaining professional demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail and proactive approach to
- Skills in customer service, organization, and
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment where you can be a
self-directed, independent worker
- Ability to create an inclusive workplace where everyone feels a
sense of belonging by empowering all our employees to speak up, ask
questions, and be seen.
- Must pass a background check
- Must meet work from home requirements to qualify
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are primarily performed in an office environment and
require sufficient personal mobility and physical capability to
permit employee to function in this environment
- Requires sitting at a desk for up to 8 hours and ability to
lift up to twenty (20) pounds
For this position there are minimum work from home requirements
that must be met in order to perform the essential job functions in
a remote WFH environment. For any questions, please reach out to
email@example.com prior to submitting your resume.
- Our People are Key to Success: Work with a team of smart,
creative, fun and highly motivated people
- When You Grow, We Grow: Continue to learn with ongoing
training, career pathing, and supportive leaders. In 2021, we
promoted 43% of our organization!
- Wellness: Top benefits and perks including comprehensive health
coverage (with free premium option), competitive salary, and paid
parental leave and a generous 401k match. Be able to disconnect
with Paid Time Off of 3 weeks and 11 Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: Work from the enjoyment of your
home office. We work with entrepreneurs every day; we want you to
have autonomy within your work structure with company provided
- Awesome Culture: Be part of Guidant's award-winning culture and
have the experience to connect through coffee with senior leaders
or hit a home run being part of our company sporting events.
- Empowering Equity and Inclusion: Be part of an inclusive work
environment that gives employees a voice to speak up, be heard, and
Keywords: Guidant Financial, Bossier City , Client Services Account Representative, Sales , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!