Utility Driver-Multiple Servic - Shreveport,LA
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Based out of Shreveport, LA, as a Class A Lead Driver your primary
job will be to provide coverage for other route drivers when they
are out. You may also help out with other duties including helping
in the warehouse, and assistance with office work. Flexibility and
strong customer service skills are important.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- $80k annual salary;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit between 8-10 customer sites per day;
- Picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B
- Assisting with managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Loading and unloading trucks and assisting with warehouse
duties as necessary.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class A CDL License preferred;
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements are required;
- Previous route sales experience preferred;
- Previous commercial driving experience preferred;
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks repetitively.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their
waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Travel includes two weeks on the road, two weeks local.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company. *SK
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Bossier City , Utility Driver-Multiple Servic - Shreveport,LA, Professions , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!