Location: Bossier City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the worlds leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at or connect with us on , and .
POSITION SUMMARYIn this role, you will be essential in ensuring
that Flowers Foods shipping schedules are met by pulling orders,
counting, and loading/unloading product through a warehouse
cycle.This role requires someone energetic and able to work on
their feet for 8-12 hours performing physically demanding, routine
tasks in a hot, fast-paced warehouse setting. As a member of the
Flowers Foods team, you would enjoy competitive benefits and
opportunities for advancement.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR
- Keep accurate records of received products from production or
- Load and unload products to appropriate distribution area to
ensure that shipping schedules are met.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Perform other duties which are deemed by management to be an
integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment
of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other
applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Position requires demonstration and compliance of competency
for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect
effect on product safety, legality and/or quality (EEO, Sexual
Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)ESSENTIAL JOB
- Physically capable of movement to all shipping areas.
- Ability to use hand truck to transport stacked products
weighing (400 lbs.), up to a distance of (300) feet continuously
throughout the day (8-12 hours) into and out of transport trucks
and low boy humps, up and down ramps with slopes up to 30N, 24'
- Ability to routinely stoop, bend, and lift product containers
weighing (20 lbs.).SENSORY
- Ability to distinguish color-coded equipment, containers,
label, signs, etc.COMMUNICATION
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and
- Ability to generate written communication and operate required
- Ability to read, comprehend and practice necessary safety
procedures, signs, etc.OTHER
- Ability to wear and use approved/applicable safety equipment as
- Must meet/maintain FDC and CDC food handling requirements on
public safety for work in a food production environment.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Six (6) months or more of shipping or related experience.
- Bonus: experience working in a high-volume production
- Bonus: experience in food production/baking environment.DESIRED
- High School Diploma or GED; must have demonstrated ability to
read, comprehend and record information applicable to the job.
Keywords: Aramark, Bossier City , Warehouse, Professions , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!