Cashier Casino & Total Rewards
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: June 4, 2019
JOB SUMMARY: Provides friendly, efficient, and accurate cashiering
services for customers and employees. Provides A level customer
service while enthusiastically promoting the Total Rewards program
- High school diploma or GED required.
- General cashiering background or prior money-handling
- Must be able to count money and coins accurately.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a
- Must be able to work any shift as well as fluctuating window
times. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operates assigned bank or window according to procedure.
- Verifies previous count sheet from assigned bank or, if window,
count sheet from the Main Bank.
- Counts down bank or window at end of each shift and reconciles
to the cage accountability or window impressment.
- Transfers carts to and from the vault, cage, change banks, and
- Responsible for the operation of assigned bank or window
according to regulations.
- Presents oneself as a credit to Caesars and encourages others
to do the same.
- Operates coin wrapping equipment.
- Verifies coin transferred from main cage to vault.
- Greets and welcomes customers with a smile as a company
- Serves as Total Rewards and customer service role model for
- Understands, values, and supports Total Rewards program and
special events, promotions, and player programs.
- Resolves customer issues according to the FOCUS Handling
Problem Situations model using Service Recovery tools.
- Constantly seeks ways to improve friendly, helpful service, and
reduce customer waiting time to positively impact departments
customer service ratings .
- Effectively and enthusiastically communicates the benefits of
the customer loyalty program and provides players with a compelling
reason to play at Caesars every time.
- Cross sells property events (shows, promotions, etc.) and
amenities (hotel, restaurants, etc.).
- Ensures each customer interaction results in increased customer
confidence in Total Rewards.
- Knowledgeable about competitors programs and can make favorable
- Promotes and executes customer promotions flawlessly.
- Creates and maintains customer accounts using Caesars computer
- Issues comps in accordance with department comp and
- Ensures data are accurate and maintains integrity of data.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to
regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned. DEMANDS NECESSARY TO
COMPLETE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: PHYSICAL & MENTAL:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the cashiering
stations and vault.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful
- Must be able to work calmly and professionally in stressful
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke,
high-noise levels, bright lights and dust. CAESARS RESERVES THE
RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS JOB DESCRIPTION WHENEVER
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Bossier City , Cashier Casino & Total Rewards, Other , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!