Count Team Member
Company: PENN Entertainment, Inc.
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: January 17, 2023
-We're always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At
PENN Entertainment, you'll get to be a part of an exciting
industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You'll work
with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their
enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You'll also
get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and
will help you get the support you need to expand your
possibilities. - -Click to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits,
401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement
Programs, Scholarships and more!General Accountabilities: -
- Responsible for the collection and counting of currency and
chips derived from Casino games and devices.
- In absence of Count Team Supervisor, directly supervises
Drop/Count Team members.
- Assists Count Team Supervisor in carrying out his/her duties
and responsibilities in performing drop and count duties.
- Signs out keys for count and drop duties.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations
of the Gaming Commission, as well as company policies and
- All other duties as assigned. -To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. -Qualifications:
- A combination of experience or training will be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. -
- 2-3 years of Count Team experience with 1 year of Supervisor
- Must have excellent internal and external guest service
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills. -
- Skills in using computer programs and 10-Key calculator.
- Must be able to count large sums of cash and chips. -
- Ability to obtain the appropriate work authorization per local,
state, federal, and gaming regulations.We've grown to become the
most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences,
thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across
North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore
-BET. -Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of
fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and
sustainability - for our community, our team members, our vendors,
and our planet. - - - - -We're changing entertainment. -Follow us.
-Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: PENN Entertainment, Inc., Bossier City , Count Team Member, Other , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!