Company: Cactus Wellhead
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Summary: Performs custodial maintenance duties including
dusting, mopping, finishing and buffing floors, vacuuming and
shampooing carpets, cleaning and restocking restrooms.
Essential Functions, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining cleanliness of the Shop's yard.
- Light grounds keeping.
- Practice safe work habits and comply with all quality, safety,
health and environmental policies, procedures, programs, and
- Dusts and mops floors.
- Vacuums carpets.
- Cleans restrooms and restocks paper and soap supplies.
- Performs routine maintenance to custodial equipment and
- Empties trash receptacles and bags trash for proper
- May change light bulbs as directed.
- Locks doors after cleaning areas.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and
supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned or
Education, Training, Experience: High school diploma or General
Education Degree (GED). Previous experience in a role involving
cleaning and maintenance of a facility desired.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- None required
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to understand verbal and written communications and
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Ability to operate vacuums and other related
- Ability to safely use cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms;
talk and hear.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential function.
- Normally work in an inspection and assembly area.
- Occasionally may be exposed to hazards such as loud noise,
heavy equipment, temperature extremes, toxic or caustic chemicals;
risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Disclaimer: This job description indicates the general nature and
level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and
probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each
employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a
safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and
observing safety rules at all times.
Cactus Wellhead is an equal opportunity employer. Cactus Wellhead
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. It affords
equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability
status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cactus Wellhead, Bossier City , Custodian, Other , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!