CMA , Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Family Medicine Clinic
Company: Christus Health
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: May 10, 2022
DescriptionSummary:Certified Medical Assistant or Licensed
Practical Nurse with 3- 5 years' experience working in Family
Medicine or Internal Medicine. Must be able to administer
injections, perform EKGs, draw and result waived lab tests and have
an understanding of quality metrics, AWVs, Transition of Care,
prior authorizations, and understand the use of an electronic
medical record.For full time employees, we offer a total rewards
package of medical, dental, and vision insurance, in addition to
our retirement package.Requirements:
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited
program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Completion of MA Certification/Registration required.
- Current CPR certification obtained from the American Heart
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care
contracts is desirable. -Work Type: -Full Time
Keywords: Christus Health, Bossier City , CMA , Certified Medical Assistant - Primary Family Medicine Clinic, Other , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!