Support Services Representative
Company: Penn National Gaming, Inc.
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: January 10, 2022
-Don't just work. Work Happy. -A career in gaming? At
Margaritaville Casino & Resort Bossier City, we think you'll enjoy
an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse,
enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of
the leaders in the industry.An individual could be successful if
they possess the following.
- Responsible for the proper execution of assigned duties.
- Knowledgeable of and adheres to all rules, regulations,
policies, and procedures.
- Provides directions and safety for the casino and all employees
- Overall protection of company assets.
- Interacts with guests and employees in a professional
- Interacts with local law enforcement agencies.
- Knowledge of the Casino Control Act and attendant regulations
as well as Margaritaville Resort Casino internal controls,
policies, and procedures.
- Maintains a written log of incidents involving guests or
employees and prepares additional detailed reports, as
- Administers first aid and assists injured guests and
- Ensures departmental compliance with federal, state, and local
regulations, and with departmental and company policies and
- Responsible for adherence to health, fire, and safety
regulations; identifies potential safety hazards and reports such
to the appropriate personnel.
- Supports and maintains the Margaritaville Resort Casino
- While these positions report through Security they do not have
the same responsibility as a Security Officer.
- Support Service Representatives do not work the licensed
Riverboat Gaming area.
- Promotes outstanding guest relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. A combination of
experience or training will be considered. -
- -High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Previous law enforcement experience preferred.
- Must have a current valid Driver's License in the State of
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
general public. -
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. -
- Valid Driver's License, L.A.C.T.Whether you prefer being at the
center of it all or working behind the scenes, there's a role for
you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as
we are, we still feel like family. - The areas of career
opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. - Our
company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as
we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within
the organization.Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Penn National Gaming, Inc., Bossier City , Support Services Representative, Other , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!