Security Officer Sign on Bonus
Company: Margaritaville Resort Casino
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Overview:Don't just work. Work Happy.Hiring ImmediatelyA career
in gaming? At Margaritaville Casino & Resort Bossier City, we think
you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights,
diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from
one of the leaders in the industry.An individual could be
successful if they possess the following.Your daily
responsibilities include: $1000 Sign-on Bonus
- Responsible for the proper execution of assigned duties.
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to all rules and regulations,
policies, and procedures.
- Provides protection for the casino and all employees and
- Responsible for overall protection of company assets.
- Guards all transfers of monies and chips on the casino floor as
well as the physical transportation of fills and credits.
- interacts with guests and employees in a professional
- interacts with local law enforcement agencies.
- Knowledge of the Casino Control Act and attendant regulations
as well as Margaritaville Resort Casino internal controls,
policies, and procedures.
- Maintains a written log of incidents involving guests or
employees and prepares additional detailed reports as
- Administers first aid and assists injured guests and
- Ensures departmental compliance with federal, state, and local
regulations, and with departmental and company policies and
- Responsible for adherence to health, fire, and safety
regulations; identifies potential safety hazards and reports such
to the appropriate personnel.
- Supports and maintains the Margaritaville Resort Casino
- Promotes outstanding guest relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:QUALIFICATION
REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. A combination of experience or training will
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Previous law enforcement experience preferred.
- Must have a current valid Driver's License in the State of
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Obtain a LA Gaming License, valid Driver's License,
L.A.C.T.Something to leave you with:Whether you prefer being at the
center of it all or working behind the scenes, there's a role for
you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as
we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity
with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide
commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means
you'll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the
organization.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Margaritaville Resort Casino, Bossier City , Security Officer Sign on Bonus, Other , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!