Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Performs all normal slot tech functions (@ Tech 3 Level).
- Responsible parts maintenance and component level repairs to
electronic machines parts as needed.
- Responsible for parts ordering, inventory control and budget
management of all bench tech supplies.
- Ensures the security of funds contained in the slot
- Adheres to all regulations, department policies and
- Assists the Slot Performance Manager in the planning and
execution of slot floor layouts and proper slot mix to conform to
Harrahs overall slot strategy.
- Training of all Slot technicians in the repair and
troubleshooting of electronic circuits
- Acts as a role model and presents oneself as a credit to
Harrahs and encourages others to do the same.
- Performs all repairs as needed such as processor boards, mother
board, power supplies, monitors, bill validators, etc.
- Must demonstrate outstanding Guest service skills and encourage
others to do the same.
- Ability to follow a logical and analytical approach in
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
- Ability to research alternate parts sources (familiar with
internet search engines).
- Ability to work non-standard shifts as required.
- In-depth knowledge of game options for all owned game
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with a high
level of proficiency.
- Ability to identify and implement streamlined processes to
- Ability to train at any level of Slot Tech Training including
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent experience in
related technical area required.
- Minimum of two years experience in the area of Slot Performance
- Ability to use electronic equipment and schematics is
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills and training
- Must be able to see very small print and parts.
- Familiarity of overall electronic theory is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must have a strong knowledge of casino rules, procedures,
policies and regulations pertaining to Casino Operations.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, and maneuver to all areas
of the slot floor.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair CRT monitors, LCDs, and
plasma displays to the component level.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair logic boards, I/Os,
power supplies, etc. to the component level.
- Develop test procedures for circuit boards using schematics and
available test equipment, including meters, power supplies, signal
generators, oscilloscope, analyzers, and a Huntron ProTrack I.
- Perform through-hole and intricate, surface-mount soldering
using a microscope.
- Analyze, isolate, and repair SDS system faults.
- Use SDS data products to troubleshoot floor anomalies,
- Troubleshoot, and repair Atronics, Aristocrat, Bally, IGT,
Konami, and WMS game platforms.
- Identify and obtain blanks and operate software duplication
- Program, troubleshoot, and repair progressive systems.
- Mentor junior technicians in machine diagnostics and
- Maintain casino signage as required.
NO POSITION DESCRIPTION ON FILE.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Bossier City , SLOT/BENCH TECH, Other , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!