Telephone and Computer Technician
Company: Bossier Parish Community College
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Notify Supervisor of abends and equipment malfunctions, report
information system problems to supervisor.
- Responds to reports of trouble or malfunctions by identifying
and diagnosing the source of the problem, takes corrective action
and refers major problems to appropriate personnel.
- Responds to operation questions assisting users in resolving
problems or answering questions about equipment operations and
- Assist Supervisor in the acquisition, installation,
implementation, modification, monitoring, and troubleshooting of
software and or hardware to include using vendor-specific technical
support when required.
- Assist in preparing facilities for installation of computer
systems, network services and phone services.
- Assist in troubleshooting communication issues on IP
- Maintains and does minor maintenance on printers, peripherals,
and auxiliary equipment keeping them operational and
- Update and repair computer systems to include all related
hardware, software, and operating system.
- Install and setup computers.
- Install peripherals and hardware components.
- Install and maintain network cabling as required.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot software applications.
- Install operating systems via various methods including pxe
- Create, configure, and install VoIP phones.
- Demonstrate good communication skills with end users.
- Provides day-to-day end user support by identifying, analyzing,
testing, and correcting program, machine, network, or procedural
- Perform assigned tasks of increasing complexity as experience
allows. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Bossier Parish Community College, Bossier City , Telephone and Computer Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!