Cage Cashier (Bossier) Full Time
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: September 18, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for all cash service needs of our
casino guests while maintaining appropriate accountability for
inventory. Delivers truly great guest service while performing
transactions such as chip and token redemption, check cashing and
credit card cash advance, along with servicing our in house
check-cashing players. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Able to obtain Louisiana Gaming License.
- Must demonstrate the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide without the use of a calculator.
- Must have previous United States currency money handling work
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be willing to serve customers from a variety of
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays and work
- Able to pass mandated regulation and department testing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Player Satisfaction
- Customer Service: Provides prompt, friendly, and courteous
service to all guests while following company and gaming
regulations. Conducts all transactions in a confidential manner.
- Money Handling: Performs all types of money-handling functions
including: check cashing and converting coin, tokens, and gaming
chips into currency. Counts money and chips and reconciles banks.
Orders currency to refill supplies. Accepts, delivers, and issues
credit card cash to customers. Dispenses coins/chips to other
cashiers. Processes funds transactions for the cashiering
department and other casino personnel. Performs transactions under
- Record Maintenance/Processing: Performs credit checks and
inquiries. Processes new check cashing applications. Records
information regarding transactions on reports and forms. Maintains
internal controls with reports describing errors and discrepancies.
Teamwork and Values
- Team Work: Collaborates with work-group and all support
departments to ensure player satisfaction. Communicates all
relevant information to co-workers and management to maintain
consistency and avoid potential problems. Works with team members
to achieve common goals.
- Values: Maintains high standards of courtesy, professionalism
and discretion in all communications to, about, or with customers
including their arrangements and finances. Maintains
confidentiality of all player accounts. Maintains security and
confidentiality of files, records, and lists. DEMENADS TO COMPLETE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: PHYSICAL & MENTAL:
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. (e.g., bag of coins)
approximately 100 to 150 times per shift.
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, talk, hear, and reach at least 2
feet across a counter.
- Must have good close and medium range vision with the ability
to distinguish between colors.
- Able to walk and remain standing for 8 to 10 hours with
- Able to safely push or pull a cashier cart when fully
- Able to differentiate between various denominations of
currency, chips, or tokens.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate
office equipment (including computers, jet sorts, and 10 keys),
handle currency, tokens, coins, keys, and buttons. WORK
- Able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high noise
levels, bright lights, and dust.
- Able to work at a fast pace in mentally and physically
- Must maintain professional composure in all situations (e.g.,
demanding or threatening customer and during periods of high
business volume). CAESARS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION WHENEVER NECESSARY. At Caesars Entertainment,
Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest
casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's
most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in
Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the
development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our
resorts operate primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's, Horseshoe
and Eldorado brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value
with our guests through a combination of impeccable service,
operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is
committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the
environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework. Our Caesars
family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great
pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service
and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the
Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That
immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create
it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars". If you are ready to create some
magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Bossier City , Cage Cashier (Bossier) Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!