Customer Service Technician
Company: GD Energy Products
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionGD Energy Products – New Name, Same LegacyThe
company you have known as Gardner Denver High Pressure Solutions
has a new name – GD Energy Products. Now for more than 160 years,
we have made it our business to lead the industry with unmatched
products and services; and I can promise that while our identity
may change, deep down, who we are as a company never will. GD
Energy Products is looking for a Customer Service Technician to
work in Bossier City, LA.When joining GD Energy Products, you will
be eligible for many of our competitive benefits, including:
vacation, 401K matching, paid holidays, sick days, full
medical/dental/vision benefits, short/long term disability,
maternity/paternity leave and many more!Job Summary:The Customer
Service Representative will interact with the company's customers
by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints. Supervisory
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or
in person to provide support and information on products or
- Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is
beyond the representative's knowledge, forwards to the assigned
specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve
customers' problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer
interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Required
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new
software.Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. GD Energy
Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration
for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability or protected
veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by
applicable law, regulation or local ordinance. For more information
about your rights under the law, see
Keywords: GD Energy Products, Bossier City , Customer Service Technician, Hospitality & Tourism , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!