Company: Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Responsible for all cash service needs of our casino guests while
maintaining appropriate accountability for inventory. Delivers
truly great guest service while performing transactions such as
chip and token redemption, check cashing and credit card cash
advance, along with servicing our in house check-cashing
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Able to obtain Louisiana Gaming License.
- Must demonstrate the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
divide without the use of a calculator.
- Must have previous United States currency money handling work
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be willing to serve customers from a variety of
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays and work
- Able to pass mandated regulation and department testing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Customer Service: Provides prompt, friendly, and courteous
service to all guests while following company and gaming
regulations. Conducts all transactions in a confidential
- Money Handling: Performs all types of money-handling functions
including: check cashing and converting coin, tokens, and gaming
chips into currency. Counts money and chips and reconciles banks.
Orders currency to refill supplies. Accepts, delivers, and issues
credit card cash to customers. Dispenses coins/chips to other
cashiers. Processes funds transactions for the cashiering
department and other casino personnel. Performs transactions under
- Record Maintenance/Processing: Performs credit checks and
inquiries. Processes new check cashing applications. Records
information regarding transactions on reports and forms. Maintains
internal controls with reports describing errors and
Teamwork and Values
- Team Work: Collaborates with work-group and all support
departments to ensure player satisfaction. Communicates all
relevant information to co-workers and management to maintain
consistency and avoid potential problems. Works with team members
to achieve common goals.
- Values: Maintains high standards of courtesy, professionalism
and discretion in all communications to, about, or with customers
including their arrangements and finances. Maintains
confidentiality of all player accounts. Maintains security and
confidentiality of files, records, and lists.
DEMENADS TO COMPLETE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
PHYSICAL & MENTAL:
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. (e.g., bag of coins)
approximately 100 to 150 times per shift.
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, talk, hear, and reach at least 2
feet across a counter.
- Must have good close and medium range vision with the ability
to distinguish between colors.
- Able to walk and remain standing for 8 to 10 hours with
- Able to safely push or pull a cashier cart when fully
- Able to differentiate between various denominations of
currency, chips, or tokens.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate
office equipment (including computers, jet sorts, and 10 keys),
handle currency, tokens, coins, keys, and buttons.
- Able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high noise
levels, bright lights, and dust.
- Able to work at a fast pace in mentally and physically
- Must maintain professional composure in all situations (e.g.,
demanding or threatening customer and during periods of high
CAESARS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS JOB DESCRIPTION
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Bossier City , Casino Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!