Hotel Night Audit
Company: Margaritaville Resort Casino
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Margaritaville Casino & Resort Bossier City,
we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and
nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and
support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the
Your daily responsibilities include
- Runs nightly reports to reset the system for next day
- Checks in and checks out guests while providing the highest
level of customer service possible. Maintains a courteous and
professional manner at all times.
- Maintains an operating bank. This includes receiving cash,
credit cards, and comps in payment. Must obtain proper
- Responsible for posting charges, settling folios, groups, and
due outs. Maintains proper communication with Supervisor and
- Handles guest problems or complaints in a courteous and
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
Ability to take direction.
- Maintains knowledge of hotel, casino, outlet, and community
- Answers, records, and processes all guest calls, messages,
requests, questions, and concerns.
- Assumes ownership of positively influencing the guest
- Contacts appropriate individuals or departments as necessary to
resolve customer's requests.
- Reviews shift logs and memos and documents pertinent
- Recruits assistance of hotel manager in unique situations.
- Welcomes and acknowledges ALL guests according to standards set
forth by Margaritaville Resort and Casino (This includes non-hotel
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Must maintain a professional and clean appearance.
- Speaks with others in professional language and can prepare and
review written documents completely.
- Maintains and develops a positive working relationship with
fellow team members, management, and executive staff.
- Assists additional hotel departments as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A
combination of experience or training will be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a supervisory or
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and in
- A second language is not required but is an advantage.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to obtain the appropriate work authorization per local,
state, federal, and gaming regulations.
- Good keyboard skills and proven working knowledge of Microsoft
Something to leave you with
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind
the scenes, there's a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are
a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family.
The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about
any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our
guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working
environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Margaritaville Resort Casino, Bossier City , Hotel Night Audit, Hospitality & Tourism , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!