Customer Service Teller - Store 196
Company: Speedy Cash
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Speedy Cash has 210 stores, across 14 states. We have an upbeat,
friendly and fast-paced environment. Speedy Cash offers a variety
of convenient, easily-accessible financial and loan services in a
safe, clean and professional environmentWe are providing new team
members with a $1000 New Employee Hiring Bonus!Work Location: 2955
E Texas St, Bossier City, LA 71111Come Experience what makes us
different at Speedy Cash!
- We offer paid training day one with no reduction in pay.
- Major medical, dental and vision and more!
- As our Customer Advocate in delivering financial services you
develop sincere customer relationships aiding customer's lives to
thrive with their family and community.
- We schedule in advance of one to two weeks our Customer
Advocates work schedules. We balance within the team who opens or
closes the store so that no one person is always opening or
- Store Hours: We are open Monday - Saturday as early as 8 am or
as late as 8 p.m.
- Work Hours: Consistent 35-40 hour work weeks
- Friday's are fun food days as a thanks to our employees hard
- $1000 sign-on bonus for new team members!Essential
Day-in-the-Life Activities as a Customer Advocate:With a welcoming
smile and greeting to all who would like to cash checks, seeking
money order services, wire transfers, or loan services your
personalized customer relationship with each person who walks in
our store makes us unique and helps ensure our customers' needs are
exceeded.Here is what we are seeking for the foundation of Your
- Minimum educational requirements of High School Diploma,
General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- A minimum of 6 months prior customer service experience
- A minimum of 6 months prior cash handling experience or
- Experience providing service to customers utilizing a
computer/POS system requiring data entry
- Ability to work within our store hours of Monday - Saturday, as
early as 8a to or as late as 8p, within a 35-40 hour work week.What
would set you apart?
- Spanish bilingual
- 1 year of customer service experience providing cash
servicesJob Type: Full-timeCOVID-19 considerations:
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask. Stores are
deeply cleaned on a scheduled basis.#curoindeedusCURO Financial
Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO
Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash
Money, LendDirect, Av--o Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is
committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to
all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is
reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national
origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic
information in any personnel practice, including recruitment,
hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline.
Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other
characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a
particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO
Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to
qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent
required by federal law and any state law where a particular
employee works.This employer participates in E-Verify.
NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format.
Keywords: Speedy Cash, Bossier City , Customer Service Teller - Store 196, Hospitality & Tourism , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!