Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN LPN FT Nights
Company: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: November 15, 2021
$5000 Bonus with a 1 year committmentAbout UsCornerstone
Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and
provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents
and their families.Our employees make a difference, join us so you
can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive
service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee,
patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and
measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the
quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.Make a
difference with us at Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Bossier
City!Responsibilities:The Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed
Professional Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect
nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to
geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
- Working under the supervision of the Charge/Registered Nurse,
provides care, as delegated by the RN, consistent with established
hospital and nursing standards,
- Responsible for reporting changes in patient condition to the
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing care to patients.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
- Perform additional duties assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
job functions (Order entry, data input).
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in this
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU LVN/LPN.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in
the workplace.Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum requirements are a Graduate from an accredited school
of licensed vocational nursing or licensed practical nursing with
current state license in good standing.
- Additional documented training required to work in WC.
- Must maintain current BLS certification throughout
- Two or more years of acute care or rehabilitation experience as
a LVN/LPN is preferred.
- If working in ICU, must have current ACLS throughout
employment.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current state license to practice as an LVN.
- Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout
- ACLS certification preferred within one year of employment or
as available courses allow.
Keywords: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals, Bossier City , Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN LPN FT Nights, Healthcare , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!