Assistant Manager (Manager in Training / Sales / Finance)
Company: Republic Finance
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: January 23, 2019
Overview and Responsibilities
Assistant Managers are involved in a 18 to 24 month paid training program to enhance skills and encourage internal advancement, preparing for the Branch Manager role. As an Assistant Manager, you will take on a leadership role to assist the Branch Manager with sales, overall account maintenance, credit and collections, customer service, finance and management functions. Typical base pay for an Assistant Manager is $33,500 to $35,000 with a bonus opportunity for up to $550 a month. Typical base pay for a Branch Manager is $43,000 with a monthly bonus opportunity plus an annual bonus based on branch performance that can total upwards of $50,000+. Job Responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide operational and administrative leadership for the branch team. Support Branch Manager in achieving business plan and sales goals by ensuring outstanding operational and administrative control, and service delivery.
- Develop action plans to improve operational controls, mitigate losses; ensure consistent customer service and a superior client experience.
- Handle entire loan processing cycle; gain experience promoting and selling products and services, evaluating loan applications, performing risk analysis and underwriting, making credit decisions, and administering loan closings.
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing loan losses; responsible for all aspects of past due account management, collection of delinquent accounts, overcoming objections and finding alternatives to delinquency.
- Responsible for being a loan underwriting officer which includes approving or denying consumer loans within lending authority limits and recommending credit decisions on loans greater than assigned credit limits to appropriate level of management.
- Effectively oversee systems administration while meeting and complying with corporate, legal, and regulatory policies, guidelines, and requirements.
- Perform personnel management functions including participating in recruitment of branch staff and providing training to employees regarding products, credit and delinquency decisions, difficult account problems, and servicing accounts.
- Promote, sell, and market products/services.
- Bachelor's degree is REQUIRED (can start part-time until graduation)
- 1- 3 years of experience in customer service, preferably in retail or a related field
- Relocation is REQUIRED after training is complete. Relocation BONUS to cover expenses will be paid for > 50 mile move.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills are a must
- Ability to work well independently and be a dedicated team member
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- High level of creativity and flexibility in order to improve existing programs and develop new ones
- Basic computer skills, familiarity with Windows and Office Suite
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation are required
- Must meet our acceptable standards for criminal background history, credit history and driving history and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to meet the eligibility requirements for insurance licensing in order to sell voluntary insurance products. Eligibility is based on a criminal background check conducted by the state's department of insurance.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Additional benefits with Republic include:
- Regular drawings for sporting event tickets
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
- Monthly Incentive Bonus Pay
- Internal Promotions
Republic Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Associated topics: chief investment officer, controller, director, finance director, financial director, general manager, manage, organizational culture, supervise, vice president
Keywords: Republic Finance, Bossier City , Assistant Manager (Manager in Training / Sales / Finance), Executive , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!