Company: Andy Frain Services
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Andy Frain Services is looking for a highly motivated individual
that is multi-task oriented to manage a Security contract. -Manages
the accountability of all Supervisors and staff -for given
accounts. -Has full responsibility for performance, service and
budget of assigned contracts. Manages a safe environment for all
employees, vendors, and personnel. Support all areas in their
security needs and be an integral part of the facility needs.
Establish working relationships with local police and fire
departments, as well as, with facility reports and others.
Demonstrates and abides by Andy Frain Services Core Values and the
operating principles set forth, while maintaining 100% compliance
w/all staff training. Managers must possess and maintain a
professional image and must demonstrate strong leadership
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job.
-Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately.
-The employee might not be required to perform all functions
listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be
modified, according to business necessity.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance.
-Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may
include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are
required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of
company policies and procedures related to job safety, including
safety rules and regulations. -Employees are required to notify
superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an
honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in
conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. -In
the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies
and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or
explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with
our customers is critical to the completion of all the tasks within
this job description. The ability to greet all visitors, vendors,
and employees; while continuously maintaining the standards of
excellence in presentation and professionalism. This is also a
requirement of your staff.
- Provide lead direction at assigned client site(s); to enforce
security/safety programs and ensure that post orders are followed,
that established rounds are completed, and that adequate reports
and logs are filed daily and weekly.
- Develop and implement security procedures and compliance with
facility policies and procedures and applicable stated and federal
laws. Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies,
procedures and regulations; respond immediately to emergency alarms
or calls for help, determine course of action, notify appropriate
authorities and assist as needed.
- Knowledge of life safety systems, fire panels, CCTV system
computers. Staff is to ensure the continuous and safe operation of
all elevators and access doors is critical. Maintain contact with
authorized personnel/contractors who are responsible for
maintenance and upkeep of said devices.
- Equipment operation will include use of portable radios,
telephones, copy and fax machines, computers and tools. This
includes making daily inspection of all vehicles assigned to job
site and noting any damages so that repairs can be handled
immediately thus maximizing use of the units at all times.
- May counsel and discipline personnel as appropriate; seeks
advice from company management or designated representatives as
appropriate; meets personally with employees and documents
counseling and disciplinary actions.
- Assists in the training of Security Officers and Shift Lead
Officers, and review of post orders ensuring that Guards have
competent knowledge of assignments.
- Communicate with Operations manager daily and weekly regarding
account performance and Security -Officer performance. -Communicate
daily and weekly regarding security and safety issues/changes that
need to be implemented.
- Assists in the submission of payroll and personnel information
to the company as designated.
- In conjunction with company management or designated company
representatives acts to ensure adequate security coverage of all
- Inspects posts as scheduled and meets with Staff to outline
tasks and responsibilities. -Ensure that Staff sign in and out for
their scheduled shifts accurately for every shift.
- Meets with client representatives as scheduled or as needed to
provide assurance that all security requirements are being met and
to provide quality customer service.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by Managing Director.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent; Associates Degree.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in loss prevention, life
safety, CCTV systems and access computer system.
- One year (1 yr.) of which must be in the capacity of a
management position within the Security Industry.
- Valid Driver's License
- Complete all licensing requirements as mandated by the
- CPR and First Aid Certification a plus.
- Additional qualifications may be specified and receive
preference, depending upon the nature of the position. -
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Have complete knowledge of facility layout and operational
requirements outlined by the customer.
- Implement all AFS and customer safety and security procedures
- Design staffing and security plans for operations.
- Identify recruiting sources and maintain relationships with all
- Recruit and hire all personnel for staffing plan.
- Train and certify all security and operation staff on an
- Build teams that are highly motivated to exceed customer
- Effectively manage the administrative duties for accurate and
timely payroll and reports.
- Create processes that will improve the overall safety and
security of the facility plan.
- Develop a training program that builds employee
- Implement a safety program in compliance with company
- Create post orders and internal policy and procedures material
for staff compliance.
- Regularly meet with the customer and city representatives to
assess our performance and develop "best practices" or strategies
to improve services.
- Maintain current records on all licensed security officers in
compliance with -
city and state regulations.
- Create employee recognition programs that motivate employee
- Identify local organizations to support community services.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility for the profitability of the
- Achieve management objective in growing business through
- Develop and implement sales strategy to grow business.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state,
county and municipal licensing requirements for Security
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet requirements for
specific skills, certifications or authorizations specified for the
- Knowledge of security operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of management practices and procedures.
- Ability to provide positive direction and motivate
- Understanding of a variety of security and safety devices and
- Ability to track and maintain schedule assignments.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with
- Ability to adapt to various sites and changes in post
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact
effectively with clients, at various social levels and across
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands)
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and
mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. -In
addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives,
clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of
urgency and in pressure situations.
- May be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging
individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and
reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral
selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing
requirements and site-specific requirements.
- Directing staff in a positive manner.
- May be required to work overtime without advance notice.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Keyboarding, basic computer usage and operating controls.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to
communicate with employees and clients, observe and report
incidents, and direct others.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required
for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and
walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling,
crouching and crawling.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds, occasional
lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds, and additional lifting
and/or moving ability as might be required for the assigned
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust
- May be required to use vehicle for the performance of duties.
- On occasion may be required to perform stressful and physical
- Normal vision or corrected by use of glasses and/or contacts
for normal reading and viewing abilities.
- Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather
or be required to work in environments or under conditions that
require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of
personal safety and safety of others.
- May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and
Competitive Salary, Vacation/PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of
work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the
specific duties of any one incumbent. -Andy Frain Services reserves
the right to modify, supplement, delete or augment the duties and
responsibilities specified in the position description, in the
Company's sole and absolute discretion. -Duties other than those
expressly specified may be assigned from time to time.
Keywords: Andy Frain Services, Bossier City , Security Director, Executive , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!