Company: Applebee's - Arklatex Restaurants, Inc.
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Department: Company Operations
Reports to: General Manager
Qualification Standard: Prior management experience in a similar
organization. College graduate with a two or four year degree in
Hotel/Restaurant, Management, Business or associated field is
preferred. Has successfully demonstrated all required training
associated with Management training, ongoing development as
outlined by the training department. Capable of working for
extended hours, continually moving around the restaurant ensuring
Specific Functions and Duties:
Manages Restaurant Environment
- Ensures prompt, friendly service according to company
- Directs overall activities and performance of associates on a
shift by shift basis.
- Breeds a culture using the Vision / Mission statement to guide
Teamwork, Results, Integrity, Passion for Service, Fun, Balance,
Innovation and being Guest Driven.
- Ensures the immediate response and correction of all verbal
guest complaints to self and staff. Refers all verbal and written
guest complaints to GM.
- Ensures guest contact as a priority with self, utilizing a
target goal of 100% table visitation.
- Enforces alcohol awareness on a shift to shift basis.
- Maintains adequate departmental inventory levels.
- Ensures product preparation and presentation uncompromisingly
meeting company standards.
- Effectively schedules associates to meet sales demands.
- Maintains effective safety and security programs according to
company policy and government standards.
- Corrects unsafe practices or conditions.
- Promotes and manages restaurant organization, cleanliness and
- Performs routine maintenance and immediately informs General
Manager of needed repairs.
- Advises GM of any non-routine situations.
- Communicates with other managers daily through management log
and shift change meetings.
- Completes all other assigned duties and responsibilities.
Manages Associate Performance
- Promotes quality recruitment and referrals of potential
- Helps maintain a trained staff through effective use of
employment orientation, individual training sessions, asssociate
meetings and implementation of company policy.
- Determines job assignments on a shift by shift basis.
- Develops an environment of constant development of associates,
including informal shift reviews and participates in the
development of written evaluations annually.
- Assesses the effectiveness of associates, provides candid, fair
feedback on a regular basis, and continuously works with associates
on their areas of development.
- Conducts thorough interviews as outlined in the interview
- Demonstrates proper execution of training systems as outlined
by the company while emphasizing the importance of training to
- Monitors acceptable associate performance and documents
situations that require or could lead to disciplinary or corrective
action. Monitors progressive discipline when appropriate.
- Assures compliance with company policies, practices and
- Acts as coach to all associates.
- Responsible to control cost in assigned department.
- Maintains and controls the assets of the company.
- Assures the compliance with the local, state and federal laws,
regulations and guidelines.
- Reports progress towards achieving restaurant performance
objectives at management meetings.
- Complies with all cash handling procedures.
- Executes weekly food and liquor inventories/costs at the GM's
request and is accountable for completion.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting of accurate daily
paperwork to the GM.
- Is responsible to the GM for the development of Kitchen
Professionals and Key Hourly Associates.
- Inspires cooperation and teamwork from associates by breeding a
culture derived from Applebee's Mission / Vision.
- Is guest obsessed and promotes the team to be.
- Demonstrates organizational skills.
- Completes all assignments and duties properly and on
- Develops goals and action plans for personal/professional
- Provides a role model for managers and associates.
- Exhibits a professional image.
- Develops self on all store related technology.
Address: 2126 Airline Drive Bossier City, LA - 71111
Property Description: A4 - Airline Dr.
Property Number: A4
Keywords: Applebee's - Arklatex Restaurants, Inc., Bossier City , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!