TSS Senior Cyber Engineer ITC# with Security Clearance
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: May 1, 2021
REQ#: RQ71886 Travel Required: None Requisition Type: Regular
GDITs Technology Shared Services (TSS) seeks a Senior Cyber
Engineer with advanced knowledge in applying in-depth sustainment
support of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent
sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detection of
them when prevention fails. GDIT will offer relocation assistance
for the selected candidate to relocate to Bossier City, Louisiana.
As a Senior Cyber Engineer, you will be responsible for: *
Performing complex system development, design, modeling, analysis,
integration, and sustainment of Cyber systems for new or existing
computer systems within two small enterprise environments.
* Operations and Maintenance of the full Cyber Tool Stack (Carbon
Black Protection, Carbon Black EDR, Tenable, Splunk, Acunetix)
* Designing and customizing complex search queries and promoting
advance searching, forensics, and analytics. - Developing and
documenting configuration standards, policies, and procedures for
operating, managing and ensuring the security of a Splunk
* Participating in incident, problem, and change management
processes related to the Cyber Stack.
* Providing Cyber Tool Stack O&M and User access.
* Planning and directing upgrades and system enhancements. *
Developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting
results. * Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
* Providing system/equipment/specialized training and technical
guidance. * Serving as liaison with program, participating in
meetings to ensure program needs are met. * Providing guidance and
work leadership to less-experienced staff. * Communicating with
customers and teammates clearly and concisely. * Maintaining
current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned and may have
supervisory responsibilities. * Provide any artifacts to 3rd Party
Auditors for the Cyber tools in the environment upon request.
* Participating in special projects as required. In order to be
considered, you must have these Basic Qualifications: * Bachelors
Degree and 5+ years of related engineering experience OR an
Associates Degree with 7 years of related engineering experience OR
10 years of related engineering experience without any degree.
* 1+ years of experience on the majority of the Cyber Tool Stack
(Splunk, Tenable, Carbon Black, and Acunetix)
* Hands-on experience in designing, installing, and maintaining
* Security+ CE or other 8570 IAT level II certification
* Selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS HQ
Public Trust (POT)
* Must be a US citizen in order to obtain DHS HQ suitability
Position of Trust (POT) Desired Qualifications: * Knowledge of
* Knowledge of various network vulnerability scanning platforms
(Acunetix, Nessus, etc...)
* Knowledge of Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and authorization
* Knowledge of current IT security best practices
* Knowledge of system administration, networking, and operating
system hardening techniques
* Vendor Certifications Why Work at General Dynamics IT? * Work
with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field *
Support missions that make a difference to our Nation * Become part
of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical
standards in all that we do * Thrive in the stability of a large
organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities,
supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT *
Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance. We are GDIT. The
people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and
intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the
expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We
transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and
innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow
is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the
lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology
transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the
job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Bossier City , TSS Senior Cyber Engineer ITC# with Security Clearance, Engineering , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!