TMBC Business Office Assistant
Location: Bossier City
Posted on: March 11, 2020
Position summary:Provide the clerical support for all boat,
motor, trailer or ATV customer purchases in the Boat Department or
at a Boat Dealership.Position responsibilities:
- Support a strong commitment to world class customer service and
ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Assist the Business/Sales Manager or (in the absence thereof)
the Boat Manager in selling finance and insurance programs to
increase dealer revenues.
- Conduct or assist in customer closings and funding
- Coordinate all paperwork involved in the sale process, i.e.,
create and finalize quotes in IDS, print all closing documents,
enter customer deposits in IDS and maintain Sales, Finance and/or
- Account for all monies received in the department and ensure
the safekeeping of those funds.
- Perform closing activities at the end of the day, i.e., till
reconciliation procedures, batch detail report, Daily Cash Report,
bank deposit slip preparation, etc.
- Complete data entry into IDS of all activities associated with
the sale. Accurately post all deals within 24 hours of
- Organize / process MSO's by entering their receipt into IDS,
safeguarding these documents, maintaining an appropriate filing
system for easy retrieval when unit sells, and completing
appropriate affidavits for requesting duplicate MSO's as
- Answer multi-line phones in a timely, professional and
courteous manner. Direct all inbound calls to the appropriate
associate or department and take complete and accurate messages if
requested associate is unavailable.
- Keep boat dealership stocked with all necessary office
supplies, including state / local title and registration paperwork;
maintain an adequate inventory of supplies and order supplies on a
- Complete and file all required title work and associated
documentation. Prepare check requests as needed.
- Maintain all documentation from the various manufacturers and
warranty register all products sold within manufacturers specified
- Perform other clerical tasks as required including, sending
faxes, file preparation and maintenance of customer files.
- Maintain a clean and professional work area.
- Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as
needed.Education and/or ExperienceHigh School education or
equivalent experienceMathematical Skills / Reasoning AbilityAbility
to calculate figures, make change to customers and figure
percentagesCommunication SkillsAbility to communicate in a friendly
and professional manner to our customers and other associatesOther
Knowledge, Skills and AbilitiesClerical / data entry skills
preferably within the marine or auto industryGood organizational
abilitiesDetail orientatedBass Pro ShopsAbout Bass Pro ShopsBass
Pro Shops at http://www.basspro.com/ is North Americas premier
outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when avid young
angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his fathers liquor
store in Springfield, Missouri, today the company provides
customers with unmatched offerings spanning premier destination
retail, outdoor equipment manufacturing, world-class resort
destinations and more. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops joined forces with
Cabelas at http://www.cabelas.com/ to create a best-of-the-best
experience with superior products, dynamic locations and
outstanding customer service. Bass Pro Shops also operates White
River Marine Group at http://www.whiterivermg.com/ , offering an
unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands, and Big
Cedar Lodge at http://www.bigcedar.com/ , Americas Premier
Wilderness Resort. Under the visionary conservation leadership of
Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is a national leader in protecting
habitat and introducing families to the outdoors and has been named
by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers.
Keywords: Cabela's, Bossier City , TMBC Business Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Bossier City, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!